Amanda Gerstman joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Gerstman is experienced in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate litigation.
Gerstman has conducted extensive legal research, in addition to the drafting of motions, complaints, pleadings, responses, orders to show cause, legal notices and documents. She has worked with corporate clients on various matters including contract preparation, interpretation, and negotiation.
Additionally, Gerstman's practice includes all regulatory and administrative law matters before the New York City Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings, such as the Environmental Control Board and the Department of Health.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Gerstman was with Kasowitz, Benson & Torres LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Administrative proceedings, including Office of Administrative Trial and Hearings, Environmental Control Board, and the Board of Standards and Appeals
- Construction Disputes and Adjoining Access Issues
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes, including Yellowstone Injunctions
- Contract Disputes
- Eminent Domain / Condemnation
- Building Violation Resolution
- Administrative Law
- Rent Stabilization Issues: Coverage, Rent Overcharge, Substantial Rehabilitation and Regulatory Compliance
- New York, 2021
- New Jersey, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2022
- J.D. – 2020
- Honors / Activities: Family Court Review, Executive Research Editor, Vol. 59, Staff Member, Vol. 58; Freeport High School Mock Trial Coach; Student Ambassador; Student Bar Association; Clerkship with Hon. Lyle Frank (Supreme Court, New York County)
- Study Abroad: Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (Pisa, Italy, May – June 2019)
- B.S. in Human Development and minor in Education – 2018
- Honors / Activities: Dean’s List; Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society