Casey E. Delaney joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2019 and is an associate with the firm’s Transactional Department.
Mr. Delaney’s practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales, financing and leasing. He regularly represents owners and developers of commercial and residential real property as well as institutional lenders.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Delaney was an associate with Cuddy & Feder LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Leasing
- Transactional Law
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Academic Achievement Scholarship, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Carswell Scholarship, CALI Excellence for the Future
- Emory University , Atlanta, Georgia
- B.A. - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association , Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- Westchester County Lawyers Association, Member
- The RDC Center for Counseling and Human Development, Board Member