David Goldfischer joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2023 and is an Associate with the firm's Administrative Law Department.
Goldfischer represents purchasers and sellers of both commercial and residential properties, which includes the drafting and negotiating of leases, ground leases, license agreements, lease agreements, extensions, terminations and sublease agreements.
He has also represented large New York-based lending institutions in commercial real estate loans involving purchases and sales, refinancing, construction loans, loan modifications and loan consolidations and assignments.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Goldfischer was Senior Counsel with Chaves Perlowitz Luftig LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Administrative Law
- New York, 2016
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Cardozo Journal of Law & Gender
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Touro College
- B.S. - 2012
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Touro Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Honors: Merit Scholarship
- Major: Finance
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Continuing Education: “Landlord-Tenant & NY Rent Regulation Law,” 2022