Collin Chipetine joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is a Juris Doctor with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Chipetine’s practice involves all areas of real estate litigation as well as complex commercial litigation. He conducts legal research, drafts and prepares trial documents, and works with clients across a wide variety of matters from landlord-tenant contract disputes to commercial leasing issues.
Chipetine worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming a Juris Doctor.
Areas Of Practice
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: Real Estate Society Vice President
- Macaulay Honors at Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business
- B.B.A. in International Business - 2019
- Honors: Team Baruch Freshman Seminar Professor, Macaulay Business Club
Pro Bono Activities
- Brooklyn Law School Corporate and Real Estate Clinic
- “NYC’s New Law is a Game Changer for Short-Term Rentals,” Law360, 2022