Caitlyn M. Kelly joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Kelly's practice involves residential and commercial real estate litigation, as well as commercial litigation. Kelly regularly deals with intricate legal matters regarding landlord-tenant law, cooperative and condominium disputes and the Loft Law before New York City Civil Court, Yonkers Civil Court and New York City Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings. Kelly tenaciously aids clients utilizing a results-driven, creative problem-solving approach.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Kelly was a Law Clerk with Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
Kelly received her bachelor's degree in business management from Lynn University where she graduated summa cum laude in a three-year accelerated undergraduate program and earned her Juris Doctor degree from New York Law School.
Areas Of Practice
- Loft Law
- Co-op / Condo Disputes
- New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: Family Law Quarterly Law Review Journal, Editor; Family Law, Teaching Assistant; Dean’s Merit Scholarship; Advocacy Certificate; Animal Legal Defense Fund NYLS Branch, Co-Founder & Co-President (2021 National Student Chapter of the Year Recipient); Sports Law Society, Member
- Lynn University
- B.S. in Business Management - 2018
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Sigma Beta Delta International Honors Society; Dean’s Scholarship Recipient; Presidents Honor Society; NCAA Division II Women’s Soccer; Diversity Club, Secretary; Sports Management Club, Member
- “Preserving Families: Parent Representation, Immigration Reform, and LGBTQ+ Rights,” & “Recent Developments in Family Law,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 54, Nos. 1& 2, March 2020.
- “Family Law During Covid-19: Virtual Hearings, Family Court Proceedings, and the Future,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 54, No. 3, March 2020.
- “Exploring Identity,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 55, No. 1, November 2021.
- “The Year 2020 in Review,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 42, No. 4, November 2021.
- “Family Law During Covid-19: Practical Responses and Systemic Innovations,” Family Law Quarterly Vol. 55, No. 2, March 2022.
- “Family Law Trailblazers,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 55, No. 3, May 2022.
- “New Family Law Statutes in 2021: Selected State Legislation,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 55, No. 4, 2022.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Animal Legal Defense Fund Pro Bono Program
Pro Bono Activities
- Animal Legal Defense Fund, Volunteer, June 2021 - November 2021
- Street Law: Charter High School for Law and Social Justice, Teaching Assistant, July 2020