Caitlyn M. Kelly joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is a Juris Doctor with the firm's Litigation Department.
Kelly conducts legal research, prepares trial documents and drafts pleadings on a range of real estate matters involving condominium and cooperative representation and landlord-tenant disputes. She has also closed cooperative and real property purchase and refinance transactions on behalf of lender financial institutions.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Kelly was a Law Clerk with Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: Family Law Quarterly Law Review Journal, Editor; Family Law, Teaching Assistant; Dean’s Merit Scholarship; Advocacy Certificate; Animal Legal Defense Fund NYLS Branch, Co-Founder & Co-President (2021 National Student Chapter of the Year Recipient); Sports Law Society, Member
- Lynn University
- B.S. in Business Management - 2018
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Sigma Beta Delta International Honors Society; Dean’s Scholarship Recipient; Presidents Honor Society; NCAA Division II Women’s Soccer; Diversity Club, Secretary; Sports Management Club, Member
- “Preserving Families: Parent Representation, Immigration Reform, and LGBTQ+ Rights,” & “Recent Developments in Family Law,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 54, Nos. 1& 2, March 2020.
- “Family Law During Covid-19: Virtual Hearings, Family Court Proceedings, and the Future,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 54, No. 3, March 2020.
- “Exploring Identity,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 55, No. 1, November 2021.
- “The Year 2020 in Review,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 42, No. 4, November 2021.
- “Family Law During Covid-19: Practical Responses and Systemic Innovations,” Family Law Quarterly Vol. 55, No. 2, March 2022.
- “Family Law Trailblazers,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 55, No. 3, May 2022.
- “New Family Law Statutes in 2021: Selected State Legislation,” Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 55, No. 4, 2022.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Animal Legal Defense Fund Pro Bono Program
Pro Bono Activities
- Animal Legal Defense Fund, Volunteer, June 2021 - November 2021
- Street Law: Charter High School for Law and Social Justice, Teaching Assistant, July 2020