Elizabeth M. Brown joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2018 and is an associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Ms. Brown has experience in regulatory compliance, both in the United States and Europe.
Ms. Brown received her J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, with a concentration in Intellectual Property, and her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Ms. Brown was the Chief Compliance Officer for DVB Bank SE's New York office.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Intellectual Property Law
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2019
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: Order of Omega Honor Society; National Society of Leadership & Success
- Honors: University of Wisconsin-Madison Leadership Certificate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association