Brett Gossett joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2023 and is an Associate with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Gossett’s commercial real estate practice focuses on landlord-tenant matters, title claims defense, commercial lease disputes, and cooperative and condominium disputes and claims. He has drafted various complaints and motions related to complex legal issues filed at the Civil Court, Supreme Court, and Appellate Division.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Gossett was an Associate with Romer Debbas, LLP.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- New York, 2021
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 38, Articles Editor
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2016
- Honors: Dean’s List; Public Relations Director of Student Events
- Major: International and Global Studies
- Minor: Business
- “Scrolling, Trolling, and Uploading: YouTube’s Impact on Modern Public Discourse, Internet Regulation, and Free Speech,” Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 38, June 2020