Amanda Yang joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is a Juris Doctor with the firm's Transactions Department.
Yang has extensive drafting experience, including motions for default judgment in actions for nonpayment of rent. She has researched a wide range of proposed legislation and authored client alerts on real estate-related legislation. Yang regularly reviews renewal leases and rent demands to identify discrepancies and to prepare non-payment petitions.
Yang worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming a Juris Doctor.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division; Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society; William B. Carswell Scholarship; Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Vice President of Alumni Relations; Real Estate Society
- New York University - Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
- B.S. in Media, Culture and Communication - 2017
- Honors: Dean's List
Honors and Awards
- Spring 2022 CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Transactional Skills: Startups
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Asian American Bar Association of New York, Member