- Rosenberg & Estis Wins Dual Victories Against Commercial Tenant At State Supreme Court And Appellate Division
- Rosenberg & Estis Secures Important Court Of Appeals Victory, Overturning Ruling On J-51 Tax Abatement Rent Overcharges
- Rosenberg & Estis Represents Durst Organization In Deal To Bring Look Cinema To VIA 57 WEST
- Appellate Division Finds Loft Co-Op Shareholder Not A ‘Residential Occupant’ Entitled To Eviction Protections
- R&E Bankruptcy Updates & Protecting Creditors’ Rights: Silicon Valley Bank’s Parent Files Bankruptcy, Signature Bank is Acquired After its Collapse, and Credit Suisse is Acquired to Avoid its Collapse
- PHFL Section 610: what you need to know
- Protecting Creditors’ Rights As More Banks Collapse Amid The Largest Bank Failures In U.S. History
Areas of Practice
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
R&E Webinar: Housing New York – Law Changes In Gov. Hochul’s Budget Proposals
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. hosted nearly 200 attendees both online and in-person for its “Housing New York – Law Changes In Gov. Hochul’s Budget Proposals” webinar, which provided a timely analysis of the pending housing incentives and law changes proposed by Governor Hochul and the NYS Senate and Assembly. Daniel M. Bernstein, Frank E. Chaney and Nicholas Kamillatos provided timely and comprehensive analyses of those proposals to the attendees. If you were unable to attend the webinar and would like to receive further information about housing legislative matters, please contact our team.