Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Proudly Welcomes Our 2022 Summer Law Clerks!
Pictured from left to right: Huey Chan, Collin Chipetine, Ainsley Gilman, Shayne Messing, Isabella Pisani, Cherry Srivastava and Sandy Yeung
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- Rosenberg & Estis Notches Decisive Victory For Landlord In Guaranty Law Case, Securing $1 Million-Plus Settlement From A Commercial Tenant And Its Individual Guarantors
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization For Broadcast License Agreements At One World Trade Center
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022
- DHCR Issues New Guidance Concerning Electronic Leases and Lease Offers
- R&E Client Alert: Trust & Estate Planning in 2022
- RPAPL § 881 Decision Impacts Developers Seeking to Improve Their Properties
- Loft Law Update: Court of Appeals Delivers Major Victory to Owners of Loft Law Buildings
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
Board of Directors
Luise A. Barrack
Jason R. Davidson
Michael E. Lefkowitz
Eric S. Orenstein
Deborah E. Riegel
Gary M. Rosenberg
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Blaine Z. Schwadel
Richard L. Sussman