- Tribunals Split on Effect of Post-‘Roberts’ Conduct
- Could NY’s Guaranty Law Be Found Unconstitutional?
- The Extension of NY’s Eviction Moratorium: An Analysis
- C-PACE positioned for widespread use in NYC as environmental regulation deadlines approach
- Leasing to Cannabis Businesses
- When Is a Rent Registration ‘Proper’?
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Obtains $50 Million Settlement For Developer Through Mediation
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Secures Appellate Division Win For Owner Against Tenant Seeking Attorney’s Fees
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Rosenberg & Estis Obtains Contempt Finding Against Corporate Tenant That Failed To Pay Use And Occupancy
- R&E Webinar on January 13: NYC property tax reform recommendations
- Gov. Hochul Announces Criteria for Replacement 421-a Program
- NYS HCR Issues 2022 High Rent Deregulation Threshold: $2,858.63
- Two important decisions concerning temporary concessions and their effect on rent stabilized rents
- Good Cause Eviction on the New York State Legislative Calendar in Early 2022
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
Board of Directors
Luise A. Barrack
Jason R. Davidson
Michael E. Lefkowitz
Eric S. Orenstein
Deborah E. Riegel
Gary M. Rosenberg
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Blaine Z. Schwadel
Richard L. Sussman