Creative financing solutions, multimillion-dollar properties, and a groundbreaking litigation and appellate practice are the hallmarks of our practice at Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
Our attorneys provide invaluable assistance to our clients in four main areas of real estate law: administrative and regulatory law, residential and commercial real estate transactions, litigation and appeals.
We have achieved notable success in each area. Our trial lawyers are so good they have been approved to serve as outside counsel to the FDIC. Indeed, our knowledge of every aspect of New York real estate law allows us to develop unique solutions that help our clients overcome roadblocks, resolve disputes, and facilitate the effective completion of their deals.
At Rosenberg & Estis, P.C., we have substantial experience in a truly broad array of legal services pertaining to real estate in New York, such as:
- Due diligence for buyers, sellers and lenders
- Rent regulation, litigation, and consultation
- Rent increases for major capital improvements
- Compliance counsel for subsidized housing and tax benefit programs, including redevelopment
- Zoning, rezoning, variances and other land use issues
- Representation before city and state agencies
- Real estate development
- Acquisitions and sales
- Joint ventures
- Leasing, including ground leasing
- Co-op/condo conversions and representation
- Loft law: legalization, rent increases and fixture valuation
- Representation before administrative agencies and state and federal courts
- Contract disputes
- Litigation of landlord/tenant, co-op/condo and loft law disputes
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Approved outside counsel to the FDIC
- State and federal court appeals